Ready to step up your health coaching practice?
Get 1:1 Practitioner Consultations with Dr. Greg! We only have a limited number of spots and they are filling up fast!
Introduction and Topics (0:00-1:55)
- The goal of this webinar and the topics covered
Where to Learn About DNA (1:56-3:36)
- “If you’re getting into this field, I’d recommend you learn a ton…”
- How to learn about genetics – everything from using DNA in your health practice to genetic risk.
Fundamental Topics in DNA Health Consult (5:37-9:04)
- The topics you should cover when doing a DNA Health Consult.
- Common questions your clients will have.
Genetics Is Very Serious (9:05-10:16)
- Treating genetics as it truly is
Putting together a Genetic Consult (10:17-12:09)
- Why would a client be interested in looking at their genetics for health?
- What kind of things you should be looking at in a genetic consult?
Health Intake Blueprint (12:10-14:58)
- Asking the right questions to discover the major factors affecting their health.
- Their past history, family history, their supplement intake, etc.
Integrating Genetics (14:59-17:27)
- After gathering all their information, select the most relevant DNA reports for them
- Do not throw everything at them at once – create a priority list.
Using the DNA Wellness Reports (17:28-20:52)
- The major changes in the new DNA Wellness Reports
- How we’re able to analyze so many variants with the same DNA test
- How imputation works
Case Study Example (20:53-34:04)
- Applying these principles to an actual client
- Using Lab Test Analyzer to get more information from a client’s lab results
- How to digest all the information in the DNA Wellness Reports
Putting Together Recommendations (34:05-35:54)
- Adding & tracking recommendations to your clients regimen
General Consult Tips (35:55-37:50)
- Sometimes, looking at the reports will provide us what we need.
- Don’t necessarily need to go down a SNP rabbit hole or gene rabbit hole
DNA Based Practitioner Tips (37:51-41:17)
- The best way to learn using DNA in your health practice
- Choosing a niche
Submitted Questions From Practitioners (41:18-48:06)
- What is the value and efficacy of measuring DNA vs measuring epigenetic markers?
- How do you create a care plan from the DNA testing?
- How do I become a DNA based health coach without being a doctor?
- What is the most effective approach in educating patients on health from a genetic perspective?
- What’s an effective and confidence-inspiring way to tell clients what a DNA-based health coach does?